Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have You Ever Thought

Assalammualaikum and hai,

Have you ever thought to give one proud moment for your parents? Have you ever thought, to make them retire permanently from their current job and you, as their children, will take care everything, EVERYTHING. Tip to toe, tip-top, superb with almost everything even though it seems impossible to do it. I did, I started to give all that since I started my pre-school. I want my parents to be proud of me.

I know, in the current state, they are not so proud of me, in Malay they say, "Bolehlah". But if I ever wanted to do it, this semester is the field for me to do it. It's "do-or-die" situation for me. This semester can be consider my final year in BLS before insyaALLAH, entering LLB program. I have to do it  whether I like it or not. I've been trying and dying to get into this institution last time out. When I finally got the chance, I blew it up.

I just don't know what when wrong. I did just fine in Asasi and managed to enter BLS program. But when I finally here, suddenly, things goes wrong and things just not according to the plan for me. I tried to bounce back and managed to score in one subject that was a killer subject previously but yet I flunk again. Finally, semester 4 gave a wonderful, joyful and meaningful in BLS program as I managed to pass all subject once more. However, the joy was short as I flunk again in my short course.

At the moment, I've two pending subject and I decided to take the failure as a test from ALLAH S.W.T once more that He already have plan something for me. I just one to show my worth to the faculty and to others, that's all and most importantly to my PARENTS.

1 comment:

  1. hai abg hakeem!

    hehe aku jumpe blog ko dr blog chuna..terview blog chuna lak sbb npk kt home fb haha :p

    good luck utk sem ni n sem depan weh.u can do it, chaiyok!

    all the best ya :)

    ReplyDelete