Saturday, July 30, 2011

Aurora Nova

Assalammualaikum and hai,
Aurora Nova. Yes, people will ask me what does it mean? For me, in finding this word is not that hard as it is something that all of us will look at it in seeking a new dimension in life. The fact that I managed to pass all my subject in previous semester was a great achievement. I knew that I can do better in life and in my studies. Then, I did my short semester shortly after my finals. As a Malay saying goes on, " Sangkakan panas sampai ke petang, rupanya hujan ditengah hari", means that, I thought that there will be a light at the end of tunnel but yet it is still so far for me to achieve it. I was wondering what went wrong this time. Ya, after 3 semester in running with repeated papers , I always struggle to get a full result without any failures in it.

I thought, the last result I achieved would be a good thing for me, a head-start for me but at the end of the day, it was never meant to be. I'm sad, down emotionally, it was a bad thing that happened to me. I always thought about this, I guess, it was never meant to be. But I must be strong, stronger I mean. This is just a small obstacles in life. I know about this as I had experience with it. I must buckle up, analyze again what went wrong. There's a good thing behind all of this. I have to find a new me, look at my last semester result as a motivational high spirit outcome. I just want to show others what I'm capable of, I will surely do my best again, again and again. I will do it my way, I will emerge as a new me be on top of the world~

No comments:

Post a Comment