Monday, July 23, 2012

After 7 Month

Assalammualaikum and hai,

                   After resting for almost 7month, I'm in the mood again to write in this lovely blog. Why? Well, a lot of things happen during this 7month. From almost getting something and yet to be postponed and almost flunk two things and the tremendous support for me to go on, everything is worth telling too but however, not all of it will be written here as I'm very secretive and introvert (really, u r buying it?)
               
                    Firstly, one of my dreams in the tertiary level of education is to be graduated in time without any thing in the way, which mean I can achieved it without any problem and according to the study plan. However, not everything in life is what we hope for like we plan it out. A plan is just a plan as the Creator, will decide the way. Yes, we can choose what to be and not to be but once it's already been decided, what left for me is Tawakkal and Redha from Him. Disaster struck, yet I flunk another paper due to illness and this has cost me a lot. From the glory of passing all of my subject, I don't have the luxury of passing everything like I did in my foundation years. Allah S.W.T. gave me a lot of test and obstacles so that I'm ready to face the real deal, the real world. Hence, I've made up my mind that I will strive this time around in the so called my "final" semester, which in reality I have another semester to look forward too. Sometime in my 14 weeks of the this "final" semester, I tend to look things differently, a lot of question post inside my mind, what is the odd of me extending the semester, what is the consequences of me delaying my graduation day and so on.
Oh well, this question is just merely a question that does not need any clarification or justification as I already know the odds and consequences but yet I took the blow and moved on, move forward to perhaps a greater heights in life.

                     Being a student means that u r also on the edge of tight budget. Therefore, due to this constrain, I tend to minimize my involvement in money related-stuff (which obviously, I failed to do). Therefore, I look into many opportunities in life in the real world, to get extra income but I don't think I have any luck in the real world. Hence, I've tighter the budget and managed to make a little savings of my own just to be on the save side. Guys, really, money is everything even though money is not everything in life but the real world, needs money to survive, just to merely survive. I just pray to the Almighty to lend me His strength to me go through this trying times ahead of me.

                    Now, Ramadhan have arrived. I'll fasting at my home and will be celebrating the Aidilfitri with my family. This month of holiness has come at absolutely at the right time for me as I need the peace of mind during this month of ibadah. Too much pressure in studying can be something that worries me so much and being away from family can be very stressful as u need all the support needed and I've the support of my family and my love. She always there for me, through thick and thin, through all the odds for the girl that I thought wouldn't understand me in a way, she really does understands me like not others. This few days will mark the 3 years of love, care, and cherish of the relationship that was never to be expected to be like this all this time. :) I do love her and raring to go for a fresh start after the month of Ramadhan and really wanted to graduated as soon as possible to be in the working world to get some money to set up my own family later on.

                 Lastly, Happy Fasting and Salam Ramadhan to all. . . May this month will bring barakah to all of you. Assalammualaikum, maasalamah~

No comments:

Post a Comment