Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2014 a blessing year

Assalammualaikum, 

Indeed, its been a year since I last write here. The year is 2014. A horse year in Lunar year, but still rabbit at heart. The fung shui expert says that this would be lucky year for rabbit. Haha, well, I'm a Muslim and I don't believe in such thing but Allah S.W.T. has his own way for me. 

This year, I, Abdul Hakeem Putra, a law degree holder (Hons.) from Faculyt of Law UiTM , proudly to say that I finally have a degree in my hand. But the saddest part is, I can't continue in LLB (Hons.) as I'm still not good enough for this programme they say (which I presume). Well, maybe it wasn't to be for me this year but I know that I'm good at something and I will find it and be good on it. I just want to repay my parents and their kindness towards me all this while. 

All in all, I want to engage as soon as possible with my beloved Irina, insyaALLAH if The Maker says that she is the one, that why not I tie the knot as quickly as possible. I'm still sad about LLB but I need to buckle up and start to find a proper job in-line with my degree qualification or I just go on with it and work in any industry that are willing to accept me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment